The recipe that I am posting has been a weekly staple and a game-changer at only a few WW points per serving! It reheats SO well for lunch, and you can really throw in whatever veggie you like and have on hand. Even my 3 year old likes this!! Trust me...make it! You'll be glad you did :)
Yield: 3 servings
WW Green Points per serving: 6
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 small can low sodium chicken broth (approx. 14 1/2 oz.)
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 small red pepper, cut into small strips
- Olive oil
- Mix the marinade ingredients and add the chicken. Stir to coat well. Add a Tablespoon of oil to a large frying pan and heat over medium heat. Cook the chicken in the oil until cooked through. Remove to a bowl and cover.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix together all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the broccoli and red pepper and cook over medium heat. You may want to add a splash of water to allow the veggies to steam. Once the veggies are crisp-tender, add the sauce and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened and add the chicken.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!!
Source: Minute Rice