I was looking for a great, light muffin that I could eat for breakfast or dessert. These are so moist and full of peach, I couldn't get enough when I made them!
You can also take this recipe and turn it into a great bread. Use 2 loaf pans and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Perfect!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 16 muffins
- 3 cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups peaches--pealed, pitted, and chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease 16 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the vegetable oil, eggs and sugar and until smooth. Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture just until combined. Fold in the peaches and pour into the muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan, and then allow to cool completely on a wire cooling rack. Enjoy!
Source: All Recipes