I was so privileged to present a session at the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association's annual in-service conference in Hershey this year, with one of my biggest role models from college! My professor and I presented a session called What to Expect as a First-Year Teacher, and we had over 60 attendees! I couldn't have asked for a better first presentation as a teacher and professional speaker.
Since I was going to be away from my husband for 4 days and eating as much Hershey's chocolate as I possibly could, I thought that I would make him a special Hershey's treat. Mike is obsessed with all things chocolate and peanut butter, so this definitely hit his sweet tooth!
The best part is that these are amazingly simple. I always have these ingredients on hand - just in case I need to suck up for any reason ;)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Yield: about 30 cups
- 1 box brownie mix (I love the Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 30 Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures, unwrapped
- 30 cupcake wrappers with foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. On a large baking sheet, place cupcake wrappers.
- Fill wrappers about 2/3 full with brownie mix. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Place a peanut butter cup in the middle of each brownie. Bake for another 9 minutes, or until the brownies are set.