I love mixing all of the fresh ingredients and toasting the pieces of bread so that it is all ready to put together just before your company arrives.
This bruschetta has the great taste of parmesan, garlic, basil and balsamic vinegar!
So simple to make, but so delicious and classy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Yield: about 28 pieces
- 8 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped or julienned
- 1/4 grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread
- In a bowl, toss together all of the ingredients (except for the bread). For best results, allow the tomato mixture to sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Slice the French bread thinly, and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- When ready to serve, using a slotted spoon to drain the juice, place about 2 Tablespoons of tomato mixture on each piece of toast. Enjoy!!
Source: All Recipes