Prep Time: 10 minutes
Inactive Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings (this makes about 12 scallops + veggies/fruit)
- 1 pound fresh sea scallops
- 4 oz. can button mushrooms, drained
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons snipped, fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash black pepper
- 15 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- Medium green pepper, in small slices
- Place scallops and mushrooms in a shallow glass dish.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour over scallops and mushrooms. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning scallops over several times.
- Cover a shallow broiler pan with aluminum foil (for easy clean-up!). Drain scallops and mushrooms with a slotted spoon and place in prepared pan. Add green pepper and pineapple to pan.
- Broil 4-5 minutes, a few inches away from heat. Turn scallops over and stir other ingredients. Broil for another 4-5 minutes, until scallops are done. (They should look slightly browned on top--don't overcook!) Enjoy!!