Bake Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 9x13 sheet cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- Eggs, water, and vegetable oil for cake mix (as directed on box)
- 3/4 cup butter
- 6 Tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- Prepare and bake the cake as directed on the box for a 9x13 pan.
- While the cake cools, prepare the icing. In a small pot, bring the butter, buttermilk, and peanut butter to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat and add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Pour the frosting over the warm cake. You can either enjoy the warm cake now or let it chill in the refrigerator before serving. (Warning: the warm frosting will be a bit runny and may try to slide off the top of the cake when cutting pieces!)