It's a time of great family, great food, and great blessings.
As much as I love the turkey in the Thanksgiving feast, I love the side dishes even more! This cornbread pudding is so full of flavor, and is the perfect answer for that necessary corn side dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 8-10
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14 3/4 oz.) creamed corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 1/2 oz. package corn bread mix (like Jiffy)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Stir in the cornbread mix and stir until just blended.
- Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish and sprinkle the top with paprika.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm and enjoy!