Who doesn't love brownies and boozy pudding??
Yield: 16 mini dessert flares or approx. 8 small glasses
- 1 box Betty Crocker Fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 box (3.56 oz.) Hershey's dark chocolate pudding mix (Can use a different brand/chocolate if you cannot find this)
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk, divided
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua (original or mocha-flavored)
- Prepare and bake brownies according to box directions for a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dark chocolate pudding mix, 1 3/4 cup milk and Kahlua about 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the vanilla pudding mix with remaining 1 3/4 cup milk and Bailey's for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Meanwhile, remove brownies from oven and allow to cool completely. Once cooled, cut some strips of brownies about 1/2 inch wide. Break brownie strips into small pieces. (There will be brownies left for you to enjoy!)
- If using mini dessert flares: Fill the bottoms of the dishes with a few pieces of brownies. Top with a heaping spoonful of the vanilla pudding so that it goes to the sides. Top with a large spoonful of the chocolate pudding. Top with a couple pieces of brownie. Place on a small tray and finish the rest of the glasses.
- For small drinking glasses: do the same as above but continue with another layer each of brownie, vanilla pudding and chocolate pudding. Top with brownie pieces.
- Place glasses in fridge for at least an hour or until ready to serve. If saving for the next day, cover with plastic wrap. These will stay good for 2-3 days if covered. Enjoy!