Last year at this time, Mike and I had a party for friends, and I needed easy finger foods that could sit out for a little while and be eaten at room temperature. I found this recipe and I'm so glad I did! These were so simple to put together last minute, and pop in the oven. When everyone came over, they were delicious warm. As the night went on, they were just as scrumptious!
Yield: 2 dozen rolls
- 1 8-ounce can refrigerated crescent dough (they now make crescent sheets without the cuts - perfect for this recipe!)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 24 slices pizza-sided pepperoni
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, spread out the dough. Cut down the center lengthwise and across, to make 4 rectangles. Layer each rectangle with 6 slices of pepperoni and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Roll tightly lengthwise and slice each into 6 or more pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve with warmed pizza sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
Source: All Recipes