Last year (when pregnant with baby #1), my husband surprised me with a weekend away at a ski lodge! He had rented a house and invited my whole family - aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma and friends. It was an absolute blast. My mom had made enough food for an army and I think I was the world's happiest pregnant person! She made a double batch of this dip and it was gone by the next morning. There is something about this dip that is so addicting!
I promise if you try this, you will love it!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 8-ounce bottle mild taco sauce
- Iceburg lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1/3 green pepper, chopped fine
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 8-ounces shredded cheddar
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Using a hand mixer, combine sour cream, cream cheeses, and taco sauce until smooth. Spread mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped vegetables and shredded cheddar.
- Serve with chips! (Best served chilled) Enjoy!!