The best part is that I always have these ingredients on hand - just in case I need a guilt pleasure for the week :)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Yield: about 30 cups
- 1 box brownie mix (I love the Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 30 Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures, unwrapped
- 30 cupcake wrappers with foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. On a large baking sheet, place cupcake wrappers.
- Fill wrappers about 2/3 full with brownie mix. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Place a peanut butter cup in the middle of each brownie. Bake for another 9 minutes, or until the brownies are set.