The recipe calls for apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, which gives the chicken a delicious zing! The seasonings even it out for a grilled chicken that is out of this world and so quick to whip up!
During the nice weather months, I love to go for bike rides! I have a trail near my house, and after a nice, long ride, this chicken is often on the menu, as I'm looking for lean protein and veggies to complete the workout :)
Marinating Time: 1 hour (if desired)
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- (Optional) Gently use a meat tenderizer tool to tenderize each side of your chicken breasts. This is simply to break the surface of the chicken breasts, so as to allow to marinade to really soak in!
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat your grill to medium. Grill chicken on each side for about 8-9 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Source: Spend with Pennies