My husband requests this quite often, because the name truly speaks for itself!
Active: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
1 pound chicken tenders
5 Tablespoon butter, melted
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/3 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
4 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and place aluminum foil on a baking sheet (for easy clean-up!)
- Melt butter in a shallow dish (able to dip chicken) and add garlic.
- In a separate shallow dish, combine remaining crumb ingredients.
- Dip chicken in butter then in crumbs, making sure to really coat every side well.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes, or until coating is golden and crispy!