Also, for my birthday, I asked my parents for some cookbooks, and I gave them an Amazon wishlist. What arrived in a giant box were 8 brand new cookbooks (1 also being from my mother-in-law!), a Wilton cake decorating set, and a cake turntable! As excited as I was, I also realized that I am no longer asking for things like college sweatshirts, Barbie dolls, matchbox cars.....yes those 2 things did actually go together at one time :)
I included links for all of the books below, and I will be posting an update on what I think of all of them at a later date!
365 Ways to Cook Chicken
Southern Living: Rotisserie Chicken Cookbook
How to Cook Without a Book
Barefoot Contessa: Foolproof
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays
The Complete Photo Guide to Cake Decorating
The Best Chicken Recipes
Best of Betty Crocker
Yield: 1 milkshake
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 shot creme de menthe
- 1 shot Godiva chocolate liqueur (or white creme de cacao if you have that instead and want to keep a greener color)
- A few tablespoons whole milk (more or less for desired thickness)
- 3 Oreos (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, except for the Oreos, and blend on low.
- Add the Oreos and blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!