There's nothing like that great combination of chocolate and raspberry! Drizzle on a bit of white chocolate and you're in heaven!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 16 bars
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam (or go crazy and try strawberry!)
- 1 box brownie mix (I love to use the Betty Crocker 9x13 pan-sized box)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the jam over low heat, stirring occasionally until the jam is pourable.
- Meanwhile, mix the brownie mix as directed on the box. Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared pan. Spoon the jam over the brownie, making sure to spread out the jam across the whole pan. Using a spatula, swirl the jam into the brownie batter.
- Bake for 27 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean. (This will need slightly longer than a regular batch of brownies because of the jam.)
- Allow to cool slightly, then drizzle the white chocolate over the brownies. Cut into 16 bars and enjoy!
Source: Giada De Laurentiis