I wanted to start off with a tried and true recipe that I make for every house party. Every single slice is gone each time! This recipe gets rave reviews and it is so easy to put together. This recipe can be made in advance and quickly assembled at the last minute!
I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do!
- 8 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced fairly thin
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the slice bread pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes and flip each slice over. Bake for another 5 minutes or until they reach desired crispness.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- When ready to serve, divide the tomato mixture between the toast slices. Enjoy!
Source: All Recipes