I am by no means an artist, but I do love to paint, and I had a blast! Especially since there was good food!! :) Here is the painting that I created:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Fills a 9x13 baking dish
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup (or a little less if you don't like too much heat) Frank's red hot sauce (not Buffalo wing style)
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 (12.5 oz) cans premium white breast chicken**
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bags tortilla chips
* Set out the cream cheese for several hours to soften or soften in microwave 1 minute at a time at Power Level 1
** You can absolutely use 3 medium, cooked chicken breasts--I love the premium canned chicken because it saves time, and I really pick through with my fingers to make sure I am using the best pieces of chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a glass 9 x 13" baking dish. Combine the red hot sauce and blue cheese dressing and pour over the cream cheese. Add the blue cheese crumbles and the chicken. Mix well in the dish. (I take a paper towel and wipe the edges of the dish clean so that it doesn't burn in the oven.)
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Serve or transfer to a crock pot on low. Enjoy!!
Source: My mother-in-law Janet!