This meal is as easy as it comes, and it's great for after a long day at work!
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked to package directions
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cubed, cooked ham (I get 2 small ham steaks in the refrig. section)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 can condensed Cheddar Cheese soup
- Heat oil in large skillet over low heat. Add ham and sprinkle with onion powder. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add soup and milk. Simmer for 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Add noodles (once cooked and drained) and stir to completely coat.
- That's it!! Enjoy!