Take my advice--make this recipe! You will be licking up the sun-dried tomato basil goodness from your plate (if there's any left!)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (or use 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow dishes. Fillet the chicken breasts to make thin or pound them thin.
- In a large skillet, heat butter to medium heat. Dip chicken in milk, then in bread crumbs, and cook in butter on both sides 10-15 minutes. When finished, remove and keep warm.
- For the sauce, add garlic to a 1 to 2 quart saucepan and cook for 30 seconds. Add the chicken broth; bring to a boil. Stir in cream and tomatoes. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Reduce the heat.
- Add parmesan, basil and black pepper; stir and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Pour over the chicken and dig in!