Instead, you probably came here looking for something to do with that leftover ham!
Well, do I have the perfect recipe for you! These little biscuit cups are filled with lots of ham and cheddary goodness! (I know that's not a word...)
But anyway, you'll love these!
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ham, finely diced (more or less, depending on preference)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 tubes large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the biscuits.
- Cut biscuits into 4 quarters. Press into the bottom and up the sides of nonstick miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1 Tablespoon ham/cheese mixture.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the tops are lightly golden and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the trays. Enjoy!!
Source: Taste of Home