The recipe calls for apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, which gives the chicken a delicious zing! The seasonings even it out for a grilled chicken that is out of this world and so quick to whip up!
On the weekends, my hubby and I love to take turns going for a bike ride while our daughters nap. We have a trail very close to our house, and we both love getting out and getting some fresh air, especially during this time of quarantining! After a nice, long ride, this chicken is often on the menu, as we are looking for lean protein and veggies to complete our workouts :)
Marinating Time: 1 hour (if desired)
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- (Optional) Gently use a meat tenderizer tool to tenderize each side of your chicken breasts. This is simply to break the surface of the chicken breasts, so as to allow to marinade to really soak in!
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat your grill to medium. Grill chicken on each side for about 8-9 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Source: Spend with Pennies