You can even take a short cut and thaw a bag of SteamFresh Select Broccoli in the fridge overnight, so you don't have to cut up a bunch of broccoli. So simple!
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the prepared broccoli in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread out Panko on a large baking sheet (I cover my sheet in foil for easier clean up!), and place in the oven for a few minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and toss with broccoli. Return broccoli mixture to same baking pan and spread into a single layer. Roast in oven until the broccoli is tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the cheese. Enjoy! (The first time I made this, I was rushing around right before serving and forgot to add the cheese! It still tasted delicious, in case you don't have cheese, or forget like me!)
Source: Alton Brown