Active + Cooking: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Inactive: 1 hour
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
11 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup semi-chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
3 regular-sized Hershey's bars, broken into pieces
2 sleeves graham crackers, broken into pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until combined. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter with white and brown sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixer and mix on low speed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Chill dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two large baking pans with parchment paper (or you can use whatever size pans you want.)
- Lay about 16 graham crackers on each tray (more or less depending on how much dough you have. For thicker cookies, you will use up more dough.)
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of dough in the center of each graham cracker. Press down slightly with your fingertips.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from the oven, and place a piece of Hershey bar in the center of each cookie. Feel free to add more chocolate pieces for extra cocoa flavor!
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or more if you made your cookies thicker. They will be done when the edges become slightly golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool. For clean cutting, wait until cookies are completely cool and use a sharp knife. (Best served with a warm mug of hot cocoa around the fireplace!!)