And in only a few minutes, you will have a fantastic side dish for a quick meal!
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a large skillet (that you will use for the green beans) toast the sesame seeds for a few minutes over medium heat.
- Then, in a small bowl, combine sesame seeds, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, and peanut butter. Set aside.
- In the skillet, stir-fry the green beans in oil until crisp-tender. Remove from heat. Stir in the prepared sauce and toss to coat. Enjoy!
Source: Taste of Home