That being said, I have been incredibly busy with my high school's musical. For those of you who don't know me, this is my 4th year as the vocal director for my alma mater's spring productions! It is such a blast, and the students never cease to amaze me...but it surely takes time out of my cooking!
This next recipe is simple but delicious and perfect for parties! I do apologize for the fall themed picture...but it's from Thanksgiving! Eek! I told you I've been busy! What I love about this is that you can use any flavor of sherbet that you like. Raspberry for Valentine's, Lime for St. Patrick's or Christmas, Orange for Halloween or Thanksgiving...be creative!
- 1 carton orange sherbet, softened (or whatever flavor you prefer)
- 1 carton vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart Ginger Ale
- 1 large can (46 oz.) Pineapple juice
(Before you begin, make sure the sherbet and ice cream are completely softened! Trust me from experience!)
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl, mixing well with a spoon to make sure there are no lumps of ice cream/sherbet.
- Serve, using a ladle. It's as easy as that!